Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Indian Princess

Yeah!! back from very busy holidays.  I might need a holiday from my holiday!!  I'm so behind on my card making and creating.  I have so many fabulous new images to create with, where to start, so I just had to use this gorgeous Tilda image that was given to me by a great blogging buddie.  I used some dry embossed paper and stitched it up a bit, some embellishments from Dollarama some fab paper from Michaels.  I'm entering in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid-Ribbons and Bows
A Spoonfull of Sugar- Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin- Stitching
Prairie Fairy-Embossing

10 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Debs!!! ALl your details are really pretty and go so good with this image!! What a beautiful bow as well ~ such a pretty color!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the details!!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is superb! love the added embellies too
    Thank you for joining in the fun at sweet stampin
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debs this is stunning , you know I love Tilda so much and this one you have coloured so well and your embellishments are fantastic too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Deb, I love all your little touches. The paper looks like henna, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Deb what a stunning card the whole design is just perfect for that Indian Tilda image love the embellishments, top notch work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, love the image and the paper with the pattern is so perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...