Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bright and Cheery

This is a spring themed card as I've done so many Autumn ones lately that I needed to think of spring (of course I'm blocking out winter)
Thanks to Susie Sugar for this adorable image.  I embossed the background but you can't see too much of it now and then added some stitching around two DP's.  The glitter and gems especially on the flowers is always my favorite part.  Hope you like.  I'm entering the following challenges:
Magical Mondays:    Back to Nature       
(I entered previously and DUH!! me didn't put a magical creature on the card, shows you how much I pay attention-I do that in the grocery store with packages and you just never know what I'll come home with!! Anyways, so sorry ladies and I hope this one qualifies, she's a fairy with wings.
Wild Orchid- Stitch it up
A Spoonful of Sugar- Sparkle and Bling


8 comments:

  1. Love the little Hanglar image you have coloured in lovely. Like the dp and the layout too.

    Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card with such great colours!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile with all it's happy, bright colors! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute card - I love all your papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Magical Monday hugs Pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors! So pretty and magical! Great take on the "Back to nature" challenge.
    Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Magical Monday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Deb's - love that sentiment x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun...love all of the colors!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...