Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Stamping on candles

I've been doing a lot of stamping on candles. I just finished an order of 12 sets with three candles in each one, all with a different design. I didn't do my own video tutorial but here is a link to one that explains it in simple terms. It's a lot of fun and you can use any color or design you'd like.
You can even write on the tissue paper and really make it personal. I usually finish up by wrapping them in clear celaphane, and fancy it up with ribbons and homemade tags.
I'll post a photo in the near future. In the meantime check out this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elMYIBxLNgc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...