Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Snowflake Tag


Can you believe how hard it was to do a tag with no stamping whatsoever???
That's the challenge this week at Die Cut Dreams
So put your thinking caps on, like I had to and I'm sure you'll come up with something
fabulous, I can't wait to see.
Here's a few words from Susie Sugar:
For this weeks Challenge I want you to..........
Use a "TAG" in or as your creation BUT NO stamping at all
If you use a stamp anywhere on your card or project you will be disqualified from the challenge ....Yes I know its a hard one but if it wasn't it wouldn't be a challenge now would it !! he he
My Lovely DT done so well coz they were all itching to ink up their stamps but they didn't , don't struggle for ideas have a look at the DT examples to get inspired you can use so many things ...rub-ons, decoupage, flowers, die cuts, paint, designer papers ribbons lace you name it look around I'm sure you'll find something great to use, just remember no stamping !!! and you must use a tag somewhere in your creation or make your creation a tag its self
Have fun xx

I am entering for the following challenges with my tag:
Winter Wonderland-Tag It
Alphabet Challenge-Punches

14 comments:

  1. This is a masterpiece Deb, the layout, colours, everything about this just screams perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love all the details. Np stamping certainly made you creative, Love it. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, I think you aced this one! Wow I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous detail on your no stamped tag, just gorgeous colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland, please pop back on Friday for some more Challenge fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, this is the most gorgeous creation ever! It is so well put together with those words placed just perfectly ! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tag - I love it! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your tag.

    Inken
    Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag.
    Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous creation x Thanks for playing along with winter wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just such a gorgeous tag I absolutely love it. Beautiful layout.hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous tag!!!! Totally gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors and everything about this tag is beautiful! Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...