Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

OFF TO AUSTRALIA

Just a little blurb to let you know that I'm off to Australia in a couple of days and will be gone for the month of November.  Super excited and will posts some pics when I get back.  I'm seriously hoping that all my scheduled posts behave while I'm gone, although I am taking my laptop (so will try and give it attention if possible) but I'm sure I'll still miss a lot of your fantastic creations, so please don't think I don't love ya, will catch up at the end of November
Lots of love
Deb
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Aww how exciting exciting exciting :) I've been there once and it was my best holiday ever.
    Enjoy it for me too he he :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! how lucky are you...enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...