Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Glitz

It's a gorgeous 0 Degrees here in Manitoba this morning.  Thank goodness we have a break from that crazy cold snap.  Too bad I'm feeling Yuk and can't really enjoy it.  I did have  some time during my "mini winter hibernation' lol! to go through a whole box full of images that I had either stamped or printed out.  Honestly, there are a ton of lovely ones that I really don't recall ever coloring up.  So here is a Sweet Pea stamp that I added quite a bit of glitz to.  Wishing everyone a beautiful day.
Here's the great challenges I'm entering:
Cute Card Thursday- You're a Gem
Deep Ocean- Sparkling/Glitter
My Time to Craft-Favorite Embellishment (Flowers for sure)
Simon Says Stamps-Anything Goes
Critter Challenge-3 Embellishments (Flowers, Ribbon Slide, Gems)
Stamp and Create-Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty-Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. stunning card Deb, love the image she is amazing!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely embellies and super image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Debs, the soft colours of the image along with the design is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job:-)Thank you for joining us at CCt
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love all the accents that you added... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Deb thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! :)
    I love that wonderful sparkle! :)
    Thank you for joining at Deep Ocean Challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...