Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Music or a Song

This week at One Stitch at a Time the challenge is:
Music or a Song
I chose this gorgeous image from Kaz at Stitchy Bear Stamps called "Floral Swirl" and colored it with copics.  I found some music note paper I've had forever and just embellished with some turquoise ribbon.  I really can't remember where I got the sentiment from but it does seem to mesh with the theme.  Can't wait to check out everyone's creations this week and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT.

8 comments:

  1. oh Hun this is gorgeous just love that image and love the papers you have used so effective hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I really love how you have distressed it. And totally adore the colors that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Deb! Love how you are created the music background and tied it in with that lovely sentiment! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debs this is gorgeous I really love that wonderful image also the music paper a super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, deb this is really stunning. I just love the sentiment and your colors.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow welcome to me
    http://violetta-vilu-viola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is very nice thank you share this information. it very useful for this processes. online phd thesis writing service is one of the online writing service there are more than one essays to get from the common for all properties.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...