Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I had a lot of fun making this card, I don't think that I've made a round one before.  I wonder if there is a knack to making it stand up!!! I should have made it into a spring or easel card.  Oh well, maybe next time.  I've very happy that I have my computer back, just have to iron out a few more things and it's back to normal, better than normal I hope.  This is the card that I am entering for two challenges.  The Flutter by Wednesdays Challenge which requires a butterfly, fairy or angel.  This week is to add some glitter, which I have done quite a bit.  The other is a color challenge for Prairie fairy Fridays


3 comments:

  1. Deb, this is gorgeous! I love the rich colours and all the cutting and popping up, beautiful!!!! Oh and I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! Great take on the color challenge! Lov'n the flowers! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly Fabulous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    If you haven't already, I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Deb! Love all the textures and layers!

    Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...