Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

CRAZY!!!

What an absolutely crazy week. I'm a tad jarred that I haven't been able to create barely anything I've been soooo busy. Three doubles at work this week, Two outings with residents, although one was taking eight of them to Grand Beach on a picnic and then we all paddled in the lake, blazing hot out on Thursday so I shouldn't complain too much.
Another shopping trip Wed night to Selkirk, of course I had to buy some more supplies at Dollarama. Does anyone know where you buy the Tilda stamps/Magnolia???? It's too bad they are not digital images, should I check out Ebay? or is there a better place? I'd love it if someone would clue me in. Hugs and Hugs!!
Anyways, I think my Granddaughter has spent most of her time here this week, and now for the weekend too, she's my angel so if the sun shines tomorrow we're off to Hillside Beach again. For tonight I am just itching to create,I so love all the inspiration my fellow crafters give me, I truly appreciate you all. Oh and I am really thrilled I won top three at Prairie Fairy Friday's this week for my cone flower card, it was worth all that cutting out. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deb, you can get the Tildas here. They ship from B.C. http://www.magnoliastamps.us/ or Simon Says Stamp. Sounds like a busy week, can't wait to see your creations. PS: I can stamp you off some of my Tilda sitting, most of my others are stamped gifts from friends.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...