Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010





There is an opportunity TWO new people to join our team. So if you would like to join our friendly team please read on and then add a link to your blog:

DT members need to:

* Make a new card every two weeks and upload it directly to the challenge blog
* Submit the occasional sketch to be used for our challenges
* Leave comments for bloggers who enter our challenges

If you would like to be considered for the team please create a new post on your blog that includes pictures of two of your own favourite cards plus details about our DT call and a link back to this post. Then use the Inlinkz widget below to link us to your new post.

This DT call is open until Wednesday 14th July.

So when I entered my challenge card this week for 'Strawberries and Cream' I put it on the wrong section and added it to the DT Call instead, definately oops, so ladies please accept that as my challenge card and this post as my entry. Just shows you how much I pay attention!! lol.
These are two of my favorite cards, one I just made yesterday and the other I made quite some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...