Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

So totally thrilled


I'm soooo excited Susie Sugar and the gals over at Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog chose me to join their design team. This is a first for me as I've never been on one before. Great to learn new stuff and meet new friends. I plan on having a blast. What a sense of humor and fabulous talent they all have. Susie knows all know my blogging buddies Corry, Lori, Roberta and Trisha. What a small world it really is. So thank you ladies for your fabulous inspiration and encouragement and help of course and for my new team members; I really look forward to creating with you and getting to know you all better. I'm also going to do another first (gees I feel almost virginal-ha almost!!! lol)
and I will be having a blog candy which Corry is kind enough to give me info on , thanks girl. So that will be coming soon. ( as soon as I figure it all out)
Enter this weeks challenge at Die Cut Dreams which is Tilda in Blue
and don't forget to head over to Susie's shop (Die Cut Dreams) when you have a mo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Debs congratulations I am thrilled for you your work is so beautiful so this DT role is well deserved.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEHAW!!! Anything you need, shout me out, girl! I;m here! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the DT!! Can't wait to see what you will create!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations.. how exciting :) Way to go girl !! :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Debs ! Being part of a creative team is fun... You'll enjoy this new adventure.. Love your cards !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...