Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holidays

Yeah, I'm on holidays. I haven't made a card in a week and am really feeling withdrawal but I've been painting and cleaning and now I have actually took time off from both jobs.   My brother flies in from England tonight and I'm so excited to see him.  Our little town has it's annual festival (it's a long wkend) and my grand daughter is here for a few days, so busy, busy, busy!!!  I am praying for fabulous weather as we've had so much rain this week I actually had to pump out the boat and it's sitting in the driveway, lol.  I will be here and there and checking in.  Thanks so much to everyone whose entering for my candy.  Awesome!!! I've now reached over 100 followers, you guys are the greatest.  I think I will have another little candy (I don't know what I'm putting in it yet) to celebrate and will draw two names on Sept 18th.   Will be in touch and hopefully I have some creating time to enter some challenges after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...