Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Excited

What another gorgeous day today, I think I'll BBQ lunch for the residents at the home today, it's so nice out again.  Too bad I do have to work though.  It sure cuts into my creating time, lol!!! I'm really thrilled to have won two challenges for my Autumn leaves card.  Thanks so much to the Fab DT at Raise the Bar for choosing my card in the top 3, I'm very excited to be a Guest Bar Tender and thanks so much to the fab DT at 
Sentimental Sundays, I am just thrilled to have won.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I saw Sentimental Sundays! Raise the Bar too! Wonderful! Good for you! Have a good day at work. We're having Thanksgiving supper at our house today! Should make for an interesting day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...