Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Anything but a card

Anything but a card is this weeks challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  For my DT creation I made an album.  Thanks to a fellow crafter, Nicki, who is super talented.  She actually adapted this from another album and created her own design, then was fab enough to show me and a few gals how to make them.  I have to say the binding is a little fussy but aside from that they are super easy to make.  Just add your own photos or scrapbook items, etc.  This is just one of many ideas you can make for the challenge this week and don't forget to check out the other design team members wonderful creations.

4 comments:

  1. That looks great,well done on a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea,it would make a unique perfect gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Debs I am loving the look of this beautiful Album and a great idea for a Christmas pressie.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...