Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

No Coloring Plus Feature a Heart

No Coloring in-Aaahhhh! Plus feature a heart.  This is my DT card for Die Cut Dreams Challenge and I tell you it was a real challenge for me this week.  You won't believe how many times I reached for my pencils.  It's hard to see but I did use some stickles around the outside of the hearts. other than that I didn't color them.  One of my favorite die cuts is the one I used here and you can find them at Susie Sugar's shop 
The heart is from Stitchy Bear stamps and the sentiment is from a Stampin Up set.  I can't wait to see what everyone else creates, check out the Design team for some fabulous inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Debs,
    Gorgeous card hun, love it!! Very elegant.
    Hugs
    Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn
    I just love it the way it is and these are gorgeous DCuts from Susie.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image, really gorgeous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple hearts image with a little sparkle to create definition, very clever. Love the colours, hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs, love the hint of glitter and the sentiment, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...