Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

CANDY WINNER

Thanks to everyone who joined in with the Creative Inspirations blog hop we all had a great time and had some fabulous comments from you all.
I had the date wrong on my blog candy and for that I'm sorry for any confusion.  I had put Jan 29th and it was supposed to be Jan 26th.  There were 38 comments for the candy and I put each one on a little piece of paper and shook my container really good then picked:  Tiara Moore
Congrats Tiara Please email me you mailing address and I will get this right out to you.

Keep an eye out everyone as One Stitch at a time will be having a huge Birthday Bash on Feb 13th and I'll be having another blog candy to celebrate.  This time it will have a vintage theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...