Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

USE A DIGI


I've gemmed up this lovely butterfly from Delicious Doodles and put it on an embossed image that I inked up a bit.  You could choose so many color combos for this one, it's really a quick and easy creation.
You can find all the Delicious Doodles images at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
Don't forget it's the Stitchy Bear Stamps Collaboration  and you could win the whole collab.  Enter your gorgeous creations at One Stitch at a Time for our
USE A DIGI challenge.  
We also have prizes from

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Debs. That butterfly is lovely, and I think that inked background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and I agree with Josephine, that inked background looks good. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how all the different elements work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Debs this is absolutely beautiful, the butterfly, papers and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous hun, love the colours of the embossing!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Debs, your butterfly looks like a piece of jewellery, it's lovely.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...