The Paper Sundae Girls are looking for new design team members here is the information needed to apply
Sadly, the Sundae Girls will be saying good-bye to Carla and Jenny after spending six wonderful months together. We have enjoyed their creations, their support, and the lovely comments they have left for participants. Best Wishes to Carla and Jenny.
So, we have decided that it is finally time for us to make a design team call! We are looking for two to three new DT members. Interested? Well, here are the details...
- DT members create a card for each Sunday
- DT members are responsible for posting their creations by noon on Saturday (day before) on our private blog
- DT members are allowed to combine their DT card with other challenges
- Challenge details can be provided a month in advance - allowing you to create your card on your schedule
- DT members must comment on half of the entries posted (DT is split into two groups and each group is assigned certain numbers)
- DT term is August 1st to October 31st
We are looking for someone who wants to have fun! We are not concerned about number of followers but will be looking at how often you post and the quality of your creations. You do not have to have previous DT experience.
- Have fun with a crazy group of girls
- Occasionaly freebies
- Exposure for your blog
- Motivation to make time for yourself weekly
If you are interested, please post about our DT call on your blog and feature three of your favorite creations including at least two cards. Link your post below. DT call closes Friday, July 23rd at 11:59pm.