Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Friends Need Hugs

OMG!! Too much work an not enough creating definately makes for a crabby Debbie!! Two doubles on the weekend (does no one want to work anymore?) HE HE. I shouldn't complain too much and it was Overtime and I did get some lovely presents this week, although until this morning I haven't been able to even so much as look at them. My hubbie got a job with the city, Yippee, so that left the rest of us carless. Almost two weeks, I know I sound spoilt but between jobs and my grand daughter it was hard to do all that walking, plus my body didn't know what had hit it. So Hubbie bought me a car, I just love it. It's a Toyota Corolla, and coming from a 'Chevy' family that's quite a stretch. Then he never said a word when I bought some prisma Color pencils at Michaels, although I did have a coupon, but you know 'laymans' (non crafting folk) can't fathom how someone could spend that much on colored pencils. Wait till they get a load of the fact that I want 'Copics' next. lol. Anyways, back to crafting. I've finally got enough nerve up to enter for a few design teams. Even if I'm not chosen, that's ok cause I had enough confidence so that 's a plus. I'm so enjoying my fellow crafters, so thanks guys for all the fabulous inspiration, it does me good. Anyways, on to my card. 'Hedgie Hugs' is the name of this stamp from Tidley Inks Stamps. I glittered it up (used glittery design paper and stickles)in the hope of entering for the new Glitterbabe's weekly challenge, then realized that I'd used the wrong colors. ( I used purple instead of pink)OMG! pay attention Debbie. Anyways, I'll do another one for that challenge.
So the challenges I have qualified for are:
Stamp Something- A recipe, 1 design paper, 1 image, 1 ribbon
Delightful Sketches- Summertime Colors
Craftalicious-Cute
Whoopsi Daisy- Vibrant Colors
Paper Sundaes-Layers



10 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!!! Love her hair! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little image and card. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and summery card. I love the floral strip. Thanks for joining us at delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, and i love this image, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining DC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debs
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! Nice summery colors. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges – Good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image. Cute card. Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...