Jess from Floppy Latte has so many really lovely Silhouette images I had to go with this one and put an asian spin on it.
I just learned how to make these homemade flowers (a lot of people probably already know how) but I'll put the instructions down below just in case. I dry embossed the black and white design paper and heat embossed the gold on the silhouette
You guess it: This weeks challenge at One Stitch at a Time is:
so get over to the Stitchy Bear store for your favorite Digi (although you don't have to use one to enter)
and let's see what embossing creation you come up with
1. punch out circle (scallop or plain) in cardstock
2. put a small "brad" hole in the center of each circle
3. For my flower I used 5 circles
4. Spray each circle with water, scrunch up into a ball
5. Put a brad through them all and shape how you like (I just kind of squished
it together a bit)
so easy right!!!