Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

OH SO VERY CHARMING!

 It's been a long time since I actually stamped an image, I've been so hooked on the convenience of digi's, now this image, I don't know where it came from, it might be a Stampin Up one, I love.  I've gone a bit Sunflower crazy but this time of year it's really lovely to see, so I hope you like my creation.  This challenge at Die Cut Dreams is to USE A CHARM on your creation.  I've used a dragonfly on mine.   Our Sponsor for this challenge is Lynne from Crafts 4 You with an awesome gift certificate to her store



6 comments:

  1. Hi Debs wow love your colour combo, great embellies fab take on the chall.

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful charm Debs and totally love the stamp as you know.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debs - fab card.... love that sunflower!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful creation, i love your image and the ribbon is a perfect touch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs,
    A very charming creation, gorgeous image I love it.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Debs, that image is wonderful so is the design and embellishments, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and treasure all your lovely comments
Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...